Registration must be received by July 4, 2014
Young Guns Hockey School Brochure Click here
Ice Times Click here
Week #1: July 28th, 2014 to August 1st, 2014 (Orillia, ON)
Ages 5 – 7 $175
Ages 8 – 11 $200
$250 with off-ice program (Registered in Orillia Minor Hockey)
$225 or $275 with off-ice program (Not Registered in Orillia Minor Hockey)
*Max 20 participants per age group
– Daily awards
– Ice time for the week
– Raffles for gift certificates
– Daily power skating, drills, and scrimmages
– Young Guns jersey (Blue or white)
– Pizza and refreshments on Friday of each week
– 5:1 student to instructor ratio with professional experienced instructors
Off-Ice Program with Kerri Lynn Deir
Specializes in exercises and drills to improve balance, speed agility, quickness and strength to develop the ability to start and stop faster, improve lateral movements, and enhance linear explosion and foot speed.
How to Register
Visit our Contact page to see the various ways you can register.
Depending on availability, we cannot guarantee you a spot. We will contact you if one is available or not available.
1. Bring a teammate/friend to the 10th Annual Young Guns Hockey School. Encourage teammates/friends to register and receive $25 off registration (participant must not have enrolled in the 8th Annual Young Guns Hockey School). To be eligible for this discount to recommend a teammate you must have been registered in last years camp. 1 per registration
2. Family discount. $25 off total if registering 2 or more children. (ie.) brother or sister